Celebrating 30 years of consulting excellence!
Goeins-Williams Associates, Inc., (GWA) focuses on people, process and performance TM. GWA is your one stop shop to meet your organizational performance needs.
All services can be provided virtually
- Action planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Strategic planning
- Meeting and retreat facilitation
- Strategy development
- Non Profit Capacity Building
Research and Evaluation
- Focus groups
- Interview studies
- Management reviews
- Program evaluation
- Customized training (diversity, team building, leadership development, time management, and more)
- Executive coaching
- Board Governance
- Motivational and inspirational keynotes
- Topics: business and career success, diversity and leadership
What our clients have to say…
Thank you so much for the great session yesterday. The feedback from the team was excellent. It’s ironic because in my background, such sessions such as this have been referred to as “training” but the discussion with the team indicated that it was more of a team building exercise than anything. That was refreshing to have that perspective as a takeaway. I’m very glad we got to work with you and I could foresee opportunities to work together again in the future.
Dion L. Williams, CFP, MBA
Del-One Federal Credit Union
I want to thank you for a fabulous and very effective strategic planning retreat on Saturday. I have received so much positive feedback from both board members and from my management team. I am so pleased with the outcomes of the day as well as the many discussions that needed to happen to attain the goals for the upcoming work at CPL.
You are amazing at your work and I feel so blessed for your ongoing participation with CPL.
Thank you again for a job well done.
Janie Cramer, Executive Director
Canine Partners for Life
Our Value Proposition
Since 1986 GWA has helped over 50,000 individuals in corporate, government and non-profit organizations improve their performance and achieve their organizational goals. We use our multisector experience, knowledge and approaches to benefit our clients.
Our competitively priced consulting services are designed to meet our clients’ varied performance needs. GWA is an award winning WBE/MBE.
- Quality. We perform all work with the highest degree of quality.
- Integrity. We operate with integrity and high standards and ethics.
- Collaboration. We collaborate with our clients and facilitate opportunities for collaboration between them.
- Community impact. We are committed to producing work that benefits the community and making positive contributions with our resources.
- Client confidentiality. We maintain strict confidentiality of our clients.
- Civic Engagement. We believe in giving back to the community through education, mentoring and leadership.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!